お客様のご感想
エネルギーの感じ方は個人差があります。何もお感じになられない方もいらっしゃいます。
私の母も何も感じません。
母は玄滿プラズマ療法を受けた直後にお手洗いに行って沢山老廃物が出た事が分かった時点で玄滿プラズマ療法のエネルギーが体内で循環した事を理解するようです。
I have been interested in Ki-energy for several years and have experience of practising Qigong, Aikido and Yoga.
I also have a degree in BIOLOGY and an interest in medicine and health.
I received a treatment from Abe Yuko last month and was really pleased with the effect. I felt the Ki-energy was strong and made my body feel relaxed and warm.
The following day, I felt very PEACEFUL, RELAXED, and LIGHTER. I would certainly recommend the treatment and endorse Abe Yuko as a legitimate healer.
Noel Slattery
from U.K.
November/ 7th/ 2012
Reply from Ábé, Yūko
Thank you for your words ☺
---------------------------------------------------------
My toe is completely healed.
It was your Té-Áté healing, Distance, and also my getting some shoes to allow the toe to stop being agravated and heal.
I am on my feet all day at the hospital. I was limping badly and in very much pain. Your energy healing, and my willingness to listen to my body and give the energy healing 'something to work with' made all the difference in the world.
Thank you sweet Yukkie.
Carla
from California, U.S.A.
January / 20th / 2015
Reply from Ábé, Yūko It is an honour to be able to help you, Carla.
Ábé Yūko
---------------------------------------------------------
私は玄滿プラズマ療法を遠隔と対面で定期的に受けています。
玄滿プラズマ療法を受けている時、霧の様なキメの細かい気が上から降りてくるように感じます。
体が霧の様なキメの細かい気で出来たベールで包まれている
様に感じます。
時にふわっと浮いたような感じにもなります。
また身体の中からぽわんと温かくなります。
トーントーンという波動のようなものも身体に感じます。
施術後には、痛みがある時は痛みが和らぎ楽になる様にも感じます。
心身の緊張や疲れも取れて、気力も湧いて来ます。
普段、私は頭の中が忙しくまとまりがなくなることが多いのですが,玄滿プラズマ療法を受けると頭の中で考えるスピードがゆっくりになり落ち着きます。
玄滿プラズマ療法を受けた後は循環がとても良くなり必ずお手洗いに行きたくなります。
これからもぜひ今迄通り、玄滿プラズマ療法を受け続けたいと思います。
Chiho
2015年8月20日
玄滿プラズマ療法創設者、阿部祐子からの返信
Chihoさん、
ご感想をありがあとうございます。Chihoさんはかなりエネルギーに敏感な方ですね。
1)霧の様なキメの細かい気
2)体が霧の様なキメの細かい気で出来たベールで包まれる
3)トーントーンという波動
4)身体の中からぽわんと温かくなる
以上四つは玄滿エネルギーの特徴です。
この四つをお感じになられると言う事はかなりエネルギーに敏感な方ですね。凄いです。
是非これからもお役に立てれば光栄です。
阿部祐子
阿部 祐子
玄滿プラズマ療法創始者、
神無 / プラズマ研究会創始者
---------------------------------------------------------
COPYRIGHT © GENMAN 2016 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any reproduction of the content is strictly prohibited
Right to Copy the Content including Excerpting from the Content is Available for Annual License Fees of $7,500.
Contact us first.
Rev. Ábé, Yūko would Advise you How to Make Payment.
このブログに記載されている内容は全て、無断引用、転載を一切お断り致します。